I am so excited to share my vision with you. As you know we are planning to replace the existing Primary School and build a triple-stream state-of-the-art facility. Why, you may ask? That is a great question.
Providence Christian College is bursting at the seams, and to do relationship and education with excellence, we need to expand our tent pegs. Isaiah 54:2 says, “Enlarge the place of your tent, stretch your tent curtains wide, do not hold back; lengthen your cords, strengthen your stakes.”
And so with this in mind, and after many years of planning and consideration it is time to expand and allow our students to develop and grow in comfort. We want to equip our students with the best facilities and resources we can to give them the best possible learning experience.
So what can we expect?
- All our classes are all in a single building, sharing the same roof. This is to signify our community across the Primary School, no matter the year level;
- Our classrooms have been designed to promote 21st Century learning to equip our students to be ready for an uncertain future;
- We have designed our learning and play areas to inspire students as they enter into the College;
- We have allowed for sustainability to become a feature of the new build, so that we may be good stewards of what God has given us;
- We will be creating flexible workspaces to allow teachers to meet students at their point of need;
- Our Creative arts subjects can continue to be developed and expanded;
- Our three streams, with smaller class sizes allow for teachers and students to develop deeper relationships and allow for more time for each student to be guided along the journey;
- Allow for greater numbers to move into the Middle School.
What an amazing time to be part of this process as we move into a new era at Providence Christian College. God truly has provided for us, and we ask that you pray for us as we continue on this new journey.
If you would like to donate to our building, please click the Partner Now button.