The College recognises and congratulates the outstanding Academic achievement of Year 12 student Tyler Marlow.
• Student at TCC from Kindergarten to Year 12
• Tertiary Dux of the College 2019
• Highest Academic Achiever in every year both in Primary and Secondary School
• An ATAR of 99.9 (highest ever achieved in the College. Highest possible ATAR 99.95 achieved by only 15 students in the State) • Received two Subject Certificates of Excellence for Chemistry and Human Biology (top 0.5% of students in the State)
• Received a Certificate of Distinction (accrued subject points over Year 11 and 12)
• Achieved 24 A’s in subjects studied over Year 11 and 12 • Highest Achiever Awards in ten subjects studied over Year 11 and 12
• Achieved his ultimate goal – an offer of a place in the direct pathway to study a Doctor of a Medicine at the University of Western Australia
The College is proud of Tyler and his amazing academic pursuits. He is a gifted and talented student and although he is a quiet achiever he has been an outstanding role model to his peers, displaying a dedicated work ethic, a tenacity to excel and a man with a purpose.